Amyiw's Reviews > Sin Undone

Nov 21, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: shelf-3, home-shelf, x-2012, zsent-send
Read from August 12 to 17, 2012

Sorry just hated the turn at nearly the end. Her acceptance to save a barely known family member, no didn't believe it. Pissed me off to the point that I couldn't enjoy it in the end.

I really didn't like it at first because it was kind of boring then maybe 1/3 through it started being good. About 2/3 through it had several things that made me frustrated with the end. Above, any that read it should understand and there was other things. The resistance she had, then he had, then...., it just made the end frustrating no matter how well the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.

Danielle (Danniegurl) Ah yes now I know who you are talking about. Ultimately she didn't do it for the family member she did it for Con.

message 2: by Amyiw (last edited Feb 11, 2016 11:53AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amyiw I have no idea what my review was about. I remember not being as enamored of this one but not why. I wonder what I would think on a reread. I've never reread any of them though Ione is pretty much an auto buy for me.

"Above, any that read it should understand and there was other things."
Yea, I read it (2012) but don't understand. Note to self, make better reviews.

Danielle (Danniegurl) Amyiw wrote: "I have no idea what my review was about. I remember not being as enamored of this one but not why. I wonder what I would think on a reread. I've never reread any of them though Ione is pretty much ..."

Bwhahaha.

This is what it was about (view spoiler)

Amyiw I vaguely remember that. Maybe it is time for a reread of this series.

My main complaint of my review now is that it tells me nothing truly of the book and is mainly for discussion to others that have read it too, or a memory aide (which didn't work) for me. So I'll try to remember, if I do reread it (it is on my TBR list), to revamp the review. At least give a better reasoning to my like/dislike or advice to read or not to. At three stars and the end of the Demonica first line, it is a definite read of course. Still, why? I need to revamp it.

Danielle (Danniegurl) Amyiw wrote: "I vaguely remember that. Maybe it is time for a reread of this series.

I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts after a reread. Maybe it won't annoy you as much, or maybe it will annoy you more.