Jessica's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

All the Way was such a great introduction to the new Romancing Manhattan series by Kristen Proby! It was relatively low angst but still super romantic. It had everything I've come to expect from Mrs. Proby's books from fun characters, lots of sexy time, humor filled moments, to such vivid descriptions of the places throughout the story. I find her ability to "paint a picture" with words as one of my favorite things about her writing.

London and Finn were so cute and they had such natural chemistry and connection. The fact that Finn knew her parents like he did added this depth to their relationship that I wasn't expecting. His natural inclination to take care of her was so swoon-worthy! I loved how bossy Finn could be and how independent London could be. They were both exactly what the other never knew they needed. Their relationship felt so real. They went through growing pains and had to learn to compromise with one another if they wanted to make it work.

This book had hope, humor and healing. It had witty banter and passion. If you want a true romance read and love a bossy H this book will be perfect for you. And just a little side note, I want all my Heroes 40 or older if Kristen is writing them! Finn was HOT!

*ARC provided by Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

May 4, 2018 – Shelved