Avery Kingston's Reviews > Invited into Your Closet

Invited into Your Closet by Peyton Landry

I really enjoyed the concept of this book. It was different than anything I've read recently.

Miranda is a romance author who’s agent rejects her most recent work and states she has an opening in her slot for M/M romance. So Miranda is faced with the choice to venture into M/M romance or find a new agent.

Miranda meets Spencer at a speed dating event and while discussing her career he offers to introduce her to his gay friends Corbin and Mark who are in a committed homosexual relationship. Miranda accepts his offer to help gain an understanding of their lifestyle and give insight for her writing.

In this book we follow the journey of two couples. We read as Miranda and Spencer develop a newfound relationship while she is trying to rediscover her career. Secondly during her book research we get to know Corbin and Mark, whom I loved.

Mark and Corbin are the best part of this book. Their relationship is well developed with plenty of heart and lots of steam.

There are still some questions left unanswered, but Landry gives us enough for a satisfying ending and dangles enough in front of us to keep the reader wanting more. This was my first read by Peyton Landry and I’m intrigued to see where the series goes from here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invited into Your Closet.

May 4, 2018 – Shelved