Fanna's Reviews > Herding Cats: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection

Herding Cats by Sarah Andersen

72205668
This is the first work I’ve come across by Sarah but the Internet has some of her scribbles widely appreciated so the name isn’t new to me. I really liked this! I think comics that cover unrelated topics that are deep-down somehow related can be done by someone who knows exactly what they’re doing. And that’s the vibe I get from these scribbles.

The comics are ranging from silliest thing that can make us happy--like sliding the scissors through a silky cloth or continuously flipping pages of a book late at night, saying “this is going to be the last one”--to relatable life struggles--like meeting deadlines or picking up small tasks over large, important ones--and these different topics makes this collection wide.

In addition to this, there’s a collection of thoughts toward the end of the book where Sarah acknowledges the dark world of Internet and how difficult it can be for an artist to take up some courage and just post about their passions. It can work as an inspiration to some upcoming artists or it can open up some wounds of those who have suffered same but knowing there are others like you can help immensely; whatever be the case, you definitely take away something good from this book. So, basically, pick this up because you’ll certainly find quite a lot you can relate to.

I received a digital copy of this via Netgalley but that, in no way influences my rating and/or opinions about it. Thank you, Sarah Anderson and Andrews McMeel Publishing!

Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Herding Cats.

Finished Reading