Eileen McCall's Reviews > On Highland Time

On Highland Time by Lexi Post

F 50x66

Fabulous start to a brand new series by Lexi Post! Attention grabbing from the very first page! TWI (Time Weavers Incorporated) employs women with an ability to travel through time. The first installment of this new series has us following TWI agent Diana Montgomery back to medieval Scotland to see that a clan leader Torr MacPherson is killed on the a battlefield thereby galvanizing his younger brother and William the Bruce to go on to the glory that should be theirs. Of course nothing is that simple. I won’t spoil this anymore, but will let you read the issues that come up!
I am not normally a reader of Highland/Scot’s or Sci-Fi books but “On Highland Time” grabbed my interest from the start and carried it throughout. Not only is there a ‘wrong to set right’, but the time traveler has to be aware of the ‘butterfly effect’ and not change any other history while trying to correct what went wrong from the meddling of the Disruptors. Ms. Post writes a wonderful stylish tale. Her prose is crisp, clean and wonderfully descriptive. I fell in love with her cowboys, but have since started reading other genres that she writes. Great new first story in a new series and I can’t wait for more.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Highland Time.

Finished Reading