Lucy's Reviews > As the Tide Comes In

As the Tide Comes In by Cindy Woodsmall

Make sure you have tissues for this gut wrenching tale of love and loss and finding your way again with God carrying you every step of the way. What a story that is woven like a fine tapestry with ins and outs of threads that make a beautiful picture when finished. The characters are wonderful and the four Glynn Girls are great entertainment with their antics throughout to lighten the mood of a difficult storyline. My favorite line in the book is “God was a potter, and she was here on earth, able to be a vessel again.....someday.” This speaks to me so deeply, that no matter what we go through God will heal our brokenness. The authors deal with grief and heartache in such a tender compassionate way that draws you in and leaves you with hope for a better tomorrow when the storm has passed.
I enjoyed reading more about Tara who we first meet in The Gift of Christmas Past.
I received a complimentary copy from the author/publisher. The honest review and opinions are my own and were not required.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As the Tide Comes In.

April 27, 2018 – Shelved