Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Death Doesn't Bargain

Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

And.... This historical fantasy adventure continues... Gah!!! This second installment dives into the rich historical and mythological world that Sherrilyn keeps creating. I am new to all this, but after reading book 1, Deadmen Walking, I was sucked into this incredibly adventurous, mythological world. Then, this second book comes out... Whoa!!!

Again, this second installment is filled with adventure with an abundance of twists and turns that kept me turning the pages. And, with the various amount of characters in this story, this story puts much of its focus on Kalder and Cameron. Their story in itself is an adventure.

However, it doesn't take away from the other character stories that are intertwined in and with each other. Hmmm... It definitely gives for a plenty of potential storylines and plots... Right?!?! Well, there is an abundance of that in this series. This second book just gives readers more to of it. But, it did seem a bit rushed towards the end... 'Nuff said.

Sherrilyn masterfully creates this fantastical and mythological world that stands on its own. Filled with action and adventure, Death Doesn't Bargain does not disappoint there. But... To end it with a cliffhanger!?! 😠😲 Really... 😢 Now, I have to wait!?! Well, it is worth the wait.... I guess 😆

Death Doesn't Bargain is a page-turning adventure that contains various exciting and fantastical elements that pulled me into their world of dark wonderment and mythology and kept me at the edge of my seat. You definitely do not want to put this down because you just might miss what happens next to the Deadmen crew.

Reviewer: Jasmine

Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is my own opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death Doesn't Bargain.

April 26, 2018 – Shelved