Amy Alvis's Reviews > How to Tempt an Earl

How to Tempt an Earl by Tina Gabrielle

I absolutely loved Grace and Ian's story!!

Grace doesn't know what else to do about her father's gambling debts, so she approaches the owner of the club about settling the debts and about keeping her father from the club. She doesn't count on Ian having conditions of his own for his agreement. He must re-enter society and he needs her help in refining his manners. As the two spend time together, their attraction grows and one night they are caught in a compromising position. Forced to marry, could this marriage turn into something that they both crave?

I loved the bantering between Grace and Ian. Gabrielle does such a good job of this and it makes the book that much more enjoyable! I loved that Grace was not going to let what her father was doing, get in the way of providing a life for her and her brother. She forged ahead and did what needed to be done for the household to survive.

This was a great start to what I am sure will be a wonderful series! I can't wait to see what Gabrielle come up with next!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Tempt an Earl.

April 26, 2018 – Started Reading