Lisa Mandina's Reviews > The Shortest Distance Between Love & Hate

The Shortest Distance Between Love & Hate by Sandy   Hall

I picked this up and was immediately sucked in and loving it! There was so much fun with the back and forth between Paisley and Carter. Now, I feel like Paisley really got to taking it too far, but then there were times that I think Carter took his side too seriously or emotionally. I like that in the end, when it really counted, Paisley came out and told the truth about things that were her fault and helped Carter out. I get where he was upset with what was going on in his life, but his whole "hating excuses" thing as a reason for why he did so many things was a little irritating. Both of them had a lot of issues to deal with, and made a lot of bad decisions. But you know what, to me, that made it so realistic for how people really are. I'd say this was a good book, I didn't adore it as much as A Prom to Remember, but it definitely kept me reading and turning pages just to see who would finally give in and figure out how to deal with the situation properly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Shortest Distance Between Love & Hate.

April 25, 2018 – Shelved
April 25, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 5, 2019 – Started Reading
July 5, 2019 –
July 7, 2019 –
July 8, 2019 –
51.0% "Ah come on. Be friends now."
July 9, 2019 –
July 10, 2019 –
88.0% "Didn’t expect that!!"
July 10, 2019 – Finished Reading