John Stroup's Reviews > Sabotaged

Sabotaged by Margaret Peterson Haddix

M 50x66

** spoiler alert ** I really loved this book it's full of cliffhangers in each chapter and it provides a strong story line. I'm interested in reading the whole series because it really grabs my focus and I'm interested in books about time travel. This book consists of three main characters Jonah (a 13 yr old), Katherine( his 12 year old sister), and Andrea a time traveler hoping to save her father. Jonah and Katherine must go back to the 1600's and find a man named John White who's Andrea's father. You have to read the book to find out whether they were successful or not,but once Andrea, Jonah and Katherine get to the 1600's they are met by a man named Second who promises to help Andrea go back before her grandfather had died and Second plans to trap JB,Andrea,Jonah,and Katherine in the 1600's.
This book is a fantastic book and I just couldn't put it down! If you like cliffhangers and a bit of suspense you'll like this book because I really enjoyed reading it. My favorite part in this book would probably be when Second comes into the story. It really mixes things up in the book. When Second came into the story at first I couldn't tell if he was a good guy or a bad guy so that really left me wondering.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sabotaged.

Finished Reading