Darlene's Reviews > Lonesome Paladin

Lonesome Paladin by S.M. Reine

bookshelves: book-1, author-recommended, fantasy, fav-author, free-for-review, kindle, kindle-books-i-own, reno-tahoe, s-m-reine, text-to-speech-enabled, urban-fantasy
Read 2 times. Last read April 24, 2018 to April 25, 2018.

Though Cèsar and Lincoln are not my favorite characters, this book had me a Reno. I love it when Sara Reine centers her stories in my old haunts. Once I am immersed in the town, I care about what happens there. Who knew there were so many demons, vampires, were-creatures, fae in Reno? I've thought I've seen a glimmer here and there, but I figured it was a figment of my imagination--or was it?

I started this book around 9 PM last night and couldn't stop reading until finished a little after midnight. It was a wild ride! While I told you my non-favorite characters, I was excited to know we would get to see Ophelia, Cèsar's sister. And I enjoyed getting to know Sophie Keyes.

I always enjoy Ms. Reine's books. That's why I'm always happy to receive a request to read and review them. Thanks for the opportunity! And I love the side topic Sara was able to present in this book to make an educational moment or two.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lonesome Paladin.

Finished Reading