Susan Kennedy's Reviews > The Half Mile of Baby Blue

The Half Mile of Baby Blue by Shelley Kassian

12342015

bookshelves: giveaways-won, giveaways-won-all, romance

This is the second book in the Women of Stampede Series. They are stand alone books even though they are part of a series.

I really enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the characters and the story. It took a bit to get going for me, but by about 30% it was smooth going and really enjoyable. This one focuses on the family trying to save their ranch with a bit of romance thrown in as well. It was a great story with family history and a resilient family. The romance was a good one. It was a straight forward romance with no hate/love situations that one minute they are hot and the next they are cold. I really liked that about this book. It allowed the story to really focus on the family, their history and them trying to save their ranch.

The last thing I have to say is that the ending of both of the first two of these books have been really great. it leaves you with a really nice, giving future ahead. They have goals to make the world a better place as a couple, as a family. It is heartwarming and probably my most favorite parts of the first and second books in this series.

An enjoyable read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Half Mile of Baby Blue.

April 25, 2018 – Shelved