Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)'s Reviews > Anonymous

Anonymous by L.P. Dover

Read 2 times. Last read April 14, 2018.

4.5 Stars

This author is a one click author for me. And even though I am a big wuss when it comes to reading suspense, I knew I couldn't pass this one up. I was hooked by the description alone.

This is the story of Elizabeth. She is a very happily married woman--so this is not a tale of romance. This is a story of love gone astray. Someone from Elizabeth's past--before her time with her husband began, is feeling the need for revenge. A lover spurned? Maybe. Whoever it is is creeping Elizabeth out and putting her family on edge.

Her husband will do anything to protect her. Their love shines through in this story. Their love helps them endure everything going on. The story slowly unfolds as clues keep coming in. I must say, I had thoughts about how this story would be playing out. But it wasn't until the last few chapters that is all clicked for me. That's a great read in my book. It kept me guessing for awhile.

Happy to have read another great story by this author. I look forward to reading more from her in the future!

*Complimentary copy provided for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anonymous.

Finished Reading