R.A.'s Reviews > The Lost Princess

The Lost Princess by Loretta Marchize

Hmm, not bad! ;)

The Characters:
Ivory - she was nice!
Dove - :) :) With that name, one has to smile!
Jacob - liked him too! I don't know what else to say, other than he's definitely a Prince Charming for a certain girl! *winks*
Jay - *nods* He was my favourite character I think! I loved his stern, King-like attitude at times and his carefree attitudes at other times!
Celeste - her knowledge of memorizing stuff was rather impressive!
Cilla - really liked her!
The Queen - well, I didn't feel sorry for her until close to the end, so most of the time she drove me crazy! (view spoiler)
There were quite a few different characters in this book, so I won't mention all of them! They all had such unique and fun personalities!

The Story-line:
A medieval, fairy-tail story! I enjoyed it and the twist! ;)

Content:
A couple kisses and hugs between an unmarried couple; magic spells cast on a character (view spoiler) Blood mentions from a knife wound; getting dressed scenes, but no inappropriate details.

All-in-all:
I enjoyed it! I'm happy I got to read it for a review for Loretta's blog party! :) A quick and easy read!

Recommended to those who enjoy a short, medieval and fairy-tail story. 12 and up due to content.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review
RTC on the 5th of May!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Princess.

Quotes R.A. Liked

Loretta Marchize
“Ignore everything else except me,” Mason said “I know it's got to be hard, being outside of this place you've lived in your whole life. And now I'm going to take away something you want. But you know what? It grows back.” He reached up with his knife and chopped, hard.”
Loretta Marchize, The Lost Princess

April 23, 2018 – Shelved
April 23, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
April 24, 2018 – Started Reading
April 24, 2018 –
page 16
""My hair!"

Seriously, I'm sure Mason was rather proud of what he did... ;)"
April 24, 2018 –
page 28
"Time to eat.... ugh, just when it was getting interesting! :D"
April 24, 2018 – Shelved as: adventure-reads
April 24, 2018 – Shelved as: medieval
April 24, 2018 – Finished Reading
August 11, 2018 – Shelved as: indie-authors
October 25, 2018 – Shelved as: novellas-four-stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Loretta (new)

Loretta Marchize Thank you for joining the blog tour, Rosalyn! I loved your review. (I love reading reviews)
I hope you enjoyed book 2 as much as this one!

message 2: by R.A. (last edited May 07, 2018 07:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

R.A. Loretta wrote: "Thank you for joining the blog tour, Rosalyn! I loved your review. (I love reading reviews)
I hope you enjoyed book 2 as much as this one!"

You're welcome!!! I love reading reading reviews as well! :) Yes, I loved book 2 - my review for it is up too!