Justine's Reviews > Divine Hart

Divine Hart by Heather Shere

Another fantastic read from Heather Shere! It feels like I have been waiting ages for this book to be released. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and it certainly didn't disappoint! Devine Hart is very well written and the story flowed effortlessly. It had a bit of everything.. comedy, romance, mystery. It was a thrill trying to figure out the story.

Young love at it's finest, Skye and Preston. Skye is part of one of the wealthiest families in town and everyone knows who the Divine's are. She also has secrets, secrets she's hiding from everyone. She is too ashamed to put her trust into anyone, including the love of her life Preston.

Preston, will do anything for those he loves, even if it means changing the course of his entire life. When the unfortunate happens, his world is turned upside down and there is only one person who is able to offer him the help he needs and it just so happens to be the last person he'd seek out.

Skip ahead five years and everything has changed, secrets are revealed and Skye and Preston aren't the same people they used to be.

I can't recommend Heather's books anymore than I already do. I love her writing style and the way she gets you hooked from the beginning.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divine Hart.

April 22, 2018 – Shelved