Shawna's Reviews > Double Clutch

Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt

Nov 17, 2011

bookshelves: ebooks-nook, ya-dramas-romances-comedies, series-books, favorites, books-i-own
Read on November 23, 2011

I loved this book. Of coarse when I realized that this is a series I had to purchase the second book Junk Miles right away even though I wasn't finished with Double Clutch. What's not to love about this book. 2 incredibly hot guys...1 confident young woman...a love triangle. Besides all that I really liked reading about Jake, Saxon, and Brenna.

I don't think I can give a review without giving away the book. What I loved most were the characters...They all had their flaws...Not one of them was perfect in anyway. I can't really explain what drew me in so deeply but I couldn't put it down and I couldn't wait to start book 2.

All I can say is I enjoyed reading this book. If you haven't read it I recommend it. I didn't know about this book until I read a friend's review...at Book Passion for Life...once I read the review I knew I had to read this book. Read her review and read the book. It's definitely a fabulous way to pass the time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Double Clutch.