Sophia Triad's Reviews > Mister Moneybags

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland

liked it
bookshelves: 2contemporary-lovestories

Dex is Jay and Jay is Dex.
Obviously Dex has a split personality and Jay only exists for one reason: Bianca does not like Dex. According to her, he is Mister Moneybags, i.e. a crabby, money-hungry asshole
Obviously Bianca does not know how Dex looks like because she really likes Jay when she meets Jay at the lift.
Later on Bianca will also like Dex when she starts a phone interview with him that it will be done every night, while she also dates Jay during daytime.

Dex is not happy that Bianca likes Jay.
Jay is not happy that Bianca likes Dex.
To be honest, it irked me a little that she chose not to cancel on Dex. I actually had to remind myself that we were rooting for Dex. And by we, I meant Jay and Dex. Me. Deep down, we were both rooting for Dex. So, why was Jay fucking pissed?

Confusing?!?
It is slightly confusing, but it is also an incredible funny and fluffy story.... until Bianca confesses to Dex the real reason she wanted to interview him in the first place.

After that the story will become a dramatic soap opera (with unfaithful husbands and wives and DNA samples), which I did not really like.
If the story had stopped in the middle of the book, it would have been a 5 star story for me.

What I loved in this story:
Dex/Jay's attempts to whittle and Dex/Jay’s attempts on dog walking

P.S. Two words: Richeli Murari

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mister Moneybags.

April 19, 2018 – Started Reading
April 19, 2018 – Shelved
April 20, 2018 – Shelved as: 2contemporary-lovestories
April 21, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Great review, sweetie!! xx

message 2: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Fab review dear! :) xx

Sophia Triad Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Great review, sweetie!! xx"

Thanks Jenny! 💋❤

Sophia Triad Aisling Zena wrote: "Fab review dear! :) xx"

Thanks Aisling! 💋❤