Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Maybe Someone Like You

Maybe Someone Like You by Stacy Wise

This is the first book that I've read by Stacy Wise, and I really enjoyed it's sweet & slow burn goodness. She took me on a journey with a heroine, Katie, who was smart, hardworking, ambitious, and who was strong enough to step out of her comfort zone when life didn't go quite how she thought it would. See, she worked hard at graduating law school, with a job lined up afterwards. But after graduating, the job didn't pan out, and then her boyfriend dumped her. So she knew it was time for something different, and that's when she came face to face with the sweet hero, Ryan, who is not her usual type, when she goes to a yoga class with her friend. So now I have to talk about the great cast of secondaries, who only added more depth to this story to make it better, because I loved them a lot. Next, the slow burn of Katie & Ryan kept me turning the pages quickly because it took them so long to really talk things out, which at times, had me very frustrated to be honest. But I couldn't look away either, no I sat there until I knew how it all panned out. I will be reading more of this author in the future and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maybe Someone Like You.

April 18, 2018 – Started Reading