Demetra's Reviews > Theirs to Protect

Theirs to Protect by Stasia Black

bookshelves: arcs, booksprout, e-books

Well I don’t know where to start! First let me tell you that this was my first ever reverse harem novel. I wasn’t sure if I would like this genre but it turns out that I do! I’m a sucker for post-apocalypse and romance book, and this book combine both very nicely!
So about the story: we are currently a decade after a virus killed 90% of the female population. In attempt to stop the spread the governments started a nuclear war that wiped out almost everything and made the situation worse. Audrey after witnessing her brother’s death, she’s brought to a community where every woman over 19 years old has to marry 5 men and form a clan. The men are being randomly chosen in a lottery. That’s how she ends up betrothed to Clark, Graham, Danny, Mateo and Nix. Every one of them has it’s own personality and has a special connection with her. Even though she starts having feelings for them, she can’t stop thinking of escaping. Sadly this isn’t her only dilemma cause other people trying to hurt them.
What will Audrey choose to do? Will she stay with her men or leave them behind?
You just have to read the book to find out! But be warned: the book is full of steamy and hot scenes that should come with a fire warning!
If you haven’t already figured it out, I loved the book and I totally recommend it!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Theirs to Protect.

Quotes Demetra Liked

Stasia Black
“Love—real love—was boundless. It couldn’t be held back or contained or put into a nice, little tidy box. She couldn’t control the way they loved her. Her only job was to accept their love. To open her arms and embrace the way they cherished her. And to give them back all the love she had and more.”
Stasia Black, Theirs to Protect