Becky's Reviews > Jace

Jace by Laxmi Hariharan

F 50x66

Sienna is in a hole and money is the only way out of it. After striking out on her her in Silicon Valley, she never realize how hard it would be. And now, being in debt, trying to keep her business afloat and her little sisters college tuition payment is due, a proposition she wants to refuse comes up. When Jace offers her a million dollars to convince his family she is his girlfriend and to attend a family wedding, Sienna is not so sure can go through with it.
Jace is going to England to his cousins wedding. He has been home since he left and wanted to keep it that way, but with a good chance of being written out of his fathers will, all that's to be done is for Jace to settle down and prove to his father that he is serious about life. Little dis he know, that the plan he came up with would turn his whole life around.
Great read! This was rather light but very enjoyable. Just enough of everything; good writing, storyline, developed characters and even better its a series! I liked how there was just enough to keep you hooked but didn't leave me hanging. Looking forward to more in this series, I hope the other characters that were introduced are in up and coming books. I gave this a four star read.

Reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jace.

Finished Reading