Tracy Bock's Reviews > The Rules of Backyard Croquet

The Rules of Backyard Croquet by Sunni Overend

63952035

So now I am on the hunt for ‘The Dangers of Truffle Hunting’ after reading @sunnioverend ‘The Rules of Background Croquet’. Family and friends are confused as to why Apple March moves on from her glamorous fashion job to disappear into a retail role. But thank goodness for siblings who push you to be the person you want to be - Apple’s sister Poppy is getting married and wants Apple to design her wedding dress. I love Melbourne, named my film production company Paris Productions, and New York is on my wish list to visit - so this book ticks my favourite destinations. Making Poppy’s dress means Apple is placed right back into the career she had fled from, and not just that - Apple is revelling in designing and making designer clothing. It’s two steps forward and two steps back as enemies from the past step up to thwart Apple’s fashion career- and to sabotage her romantic life. A lovely summer, autumn/fall, winter, spring read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rules of Backyard Croquet.

April 10, 2018 – Started Reading