Linda's Reviews > Burned

Burned by Christina Phillips

bookshelves: action-romance-adventure, kindle-ebook, kindle-own, motorcyles-and-ink, received-for-review
Read 2 times. Last read March 2018.

This is the 3rd book in the Viking Bastards MC. It’s the first book of this author that I have read. It’s not going to be the last book, though. I really enjoyed reading this book and the author told a great story. Jas and Ty were young lovers when she suddenly left without notice or explanation. Ty was heart broken and soon became hardened to love. He never wanted anything to do with it. Jas ended up coming back to town when her mother passed away. This starts the tale of whether true love can withstand all pain. It was heartbreaking to feel the emotions that came from both of them but when it was all put out there, it was even worse. You will love the story but grab the box of Kleenex because it will be needed. It was so emotional from the very beginning of the book. By the time you got to the end, you really wanted to hurt the people that were supposed to be there to help and support Ty and Jas. I’m going back to grab the first two books in the series, now. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book that I received from Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burned.

Finished Reading