Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill's Reviews > 29 Seconds

29 Seconds by T.M. Logan

In 29 seconds your entire life could change...and you could destroy someone's life in 29 seconds...all with one little phone call...

If you could make someone disappear with just a simple phone call and nobody would ever know you were behind it. Would you do it? Would you be tempted? How is that for a teaser for this book?! I had to read it. Not only that but I loved T.M. Logan's last book- Lies. I was so intrigued by this blurb that I couldn't wait to see what this was about.

Alan Hawthorne is quite frankly a piece of work. We all probably know one. That guy that has been with the company for so long and everyone knows of him so he becomes "untouchable". Basically Alan can do whatever Alan feels like and get away with it. He should really be fired for all the disgusting things he does, but it is a good old boys club and boys will be boys. Got to love that! UGH! I was so angry for Sarah that she had to endure this behavior. I wanted to scream at Sarah to leave the situation. It was so frustrating to read all the things she had to put up with. However, Sarah made a great point, why should she leave the job she has worked for so hard? Sarah has done nothing wrong, other than be a female in a man dominated environment.

So when Sarah is offered a sweet deal from a shady character, well it sounded too good to be true. She has 72 hours to pick a name, any name, someone that she could make disappear. Would she do it? This could solve all her problems. Or is it too good to be true?

This book had me on the edge of my seat for most of this crazy, intriguing ride. I love that the author stuck with his short chapters, much like Lies. He has a knack for ending each one with a line that would draw me right into turning the next page and saying okay one more chapter.

Thank you so much to St. Martin's Press for providing me with a gorgeous ARC. I really enjoyed getting the chance to read another great book from T.M. Logan!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 29 Seconds.

April 15, 2018 – Shelved
September 2, 2019 –
page 205
47.45% "Review to come"
September 2, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)

Glenda I loved this book as well. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

message 2: by Selena (new) - added it

Selena Wonderful review Kim! Glad you enjoyed this book as well.

message 3: by sue (new) - added it

sue Great review😁

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill sue wrote: "Great review😁"

Thanks so much Sue!

Jayme Glad you enjoyed this! Great review!

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige Itching to read this one, Kim!!! Glad you enjoyed it.

message 8: by Barbara (new)

Barbara This is such an intriguing premise! Nice review Kim. 🙂

Lindsay - Traveling Sister Terrific review Kim!! 💞

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Thanks so much Lindsay!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Barbara wrote: "This is such an intriguing premise! Nice review Kim. 🙂"

It is intriguing Barbara! Totally unique and creative! Thank you!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Glenda wrote: "I loved this book as well. I’m glad you enjoyed it."

So glad you enjoyed it too Glenda!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Paige wrote: "Itching to read this one, Kim!!! Glad you enjoyed it."

I hope you get to read it soon Paige!

message 14: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Excellent review!!

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Terrific review, Kim! So glad we loved this one too. 💖

message 16: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Fantabulous review, Kim 💖

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Felicia wrote: "Fantabulous review, Kim 💖"

Thank you so much Felicia!!

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* wrote: "Terrific review, Kim! So glad we loved this one too. 💖"

Thank you Mary Beth! I loved your review!