Cheri's Reviews > Her Wicked Hero

Her Wicked Hero by Caitlyn O'Leary

F 50x66

Another breathtaking winner by Ms. O'Leary. She shoves you right into the thick of a rescue turned hostage situation. Not some sterile bank, no. This is the cruel jungle with the only thing more dangerous the man who has taken her. The action is non stop. Just when you think things can't get worse--yep--they do.

Marcie is a caregiver. Not by profession by the heart. This time, she's the one in need. Zed/Dante sees her picture and KNOWS she is going to be important to him. First, he has to get her away from the enemy who is not only evil but a former SEAL.

Zed has his work cut out to convince Marcia she is worthy of special feelings and treatment. Her past has taught her differently. Since she isn't free and clear of the danger he has to convince her to trust him with her safety before she'll trust her heart to him.

As always, the author gives us a team of men who have to trust each other with their lives and the lives of the people they love. We've met some of them before and checking in is an added bonus. However, this books stands on its own. Be prepared for danger, vicious bad guys, steam, and non-stop action. (A little suggestion: Don't think you'll just read a couple of chapters before going to sleep. Not gonna work. Once you start it you won't want to put it down.)

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Wicked Hero.

April 15, 2018 – Started Reading