Claire's Reviews > Generation Z

Generation Z by Peter     Meredith

F 50x66

I have a tough time taking zombie apocalypse books seriously so I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this, the blurb however sounded interesting so I decided to give it a go. I'm really glad that I did, the book was very entertaining!

The characters are fantastic, Jillybean, Jenn, Mike & Stu are all very different and yet they all ft together really well and they're so easy to like. The supporting cast is also well crafted.

I was impressed by the world building it was vivid and believable and the description of the zombies is really well done. The changes to society are really interesting and detailed.

And if you're looking for action, you'll find a lot of that as well, especially in the second half.

The narration is excellent, I really enjoyed the character voice they were easily recognizable for the different characters and the delivery matched the emotions and activities during the story.

I received a free copy of this book from the author and/or narrator and/or publisher and I voluntarily wrote this honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Generation Z.

April 11, 2018 – Started Reading