Meghan's Reviews > Atlantis Quest

Atlantis Quest by Gloria Craw

This story has some of the best characters that I have read in a long time. Each character is so well developed and described that I feel as though I am in the book with them or can see them.

This is the second story in the Atlantis Rising storyline. I enjoyed the first story, but I loved this story even more. I think it is because I now had a better understanding of the dewing and I love the introduction of Phoebe and Theron. I also love that we see the ghost Mom as more than an abstract or voice this time around! Another thing I really enjoyed was Alison becoming more confident in herself and what all that means. Her relationships and personality are a favorite of mine in this story.

This story should be read after reading book one because the storyline continues from book one and all of the history and introduction of characters will enrich book twos story and moments of tension. Many questions were answered in this book, but many big ones were not...aka what will happen between Ian and Alison, what did the ghost Mom mean about his own portal, and that note!!! Needless to say I can’t wait to read book 3.

Thanks NetGalley and Entangled Teen for the chance to read this book and share my opinions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Atlantis Quest.

Started Reading