Cath's Reviews > Blind Justice

Blind Justice by Nathan Burrows

Read 2 times. Last read April 12, 2018.

The story starts with Gareth out in his local pub with a couple of his mates, or should I say, the other members of his small burglary team. Not houses or people, just businesses. They have been together for years, an easy way to make money when needed. While sitting in this pub planning their next job, a couple walk in, who definitely don’t look like they belong there. This is when Gareth sees Jennifer for the first time.

Gareth helps Jen out with her now ex-boyfriend, who didn’t take the news well and tried to get physical. She meets up with Gareth afterwards to say thanks and they start going out together. He tries to start sorting out his life, to make himself worthy of Jen. The ex is still messing about in the background.

Shortly after marrying the woman of his dreams, Gareth is arrested for murder! He is innocent, but ends up in a category A prison and his world has ended. He gets a surprise visit from a lawyer, who has been hired by a secret trust and says he has evidence that he is innocent and wants to get him a retrial. But, while stuck in prison, it seems someone else wants to cause problems for him. Will he survive until his retrial? Will he be set free?

This book gives you a rogue, who changes his ways for a woman, only to be accused of a heinous crime and locked away for life! Plenty of twists and turns which keep you guessing. Family and the truth are upmost. I would love to read some more books by this author.

I received an ARC copy of this book from Hidden Gems and I have freely given my own opinion of the book above.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blind Justice.

Finished Reading