KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Rebel Heart

Rebel Heart by Penelope Ward

bookshelves: 2018-arcs, part-of-a-series

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’REBEL HEART:’ is the second book in Vi Keeland’s and Penelope Wards ‘Rush Series Duet’ it picks up right where ‘Rebel Heir’ left off.

This is only going to be a short review only because which ever way I go I'd be divulging spoilers, so this is a pretty hard review to write up, you must read ‘Rebel Heir’ first before jumping onto this, with how things left off in the previous book this was one that I wanted to get my grabby little hands on to see what was going to come at us next.

Like an angst whore this ticked all the boxes, more drama, more feels, more angst it all came together on a rollercoaster.

This book gave me whiplash, the are we or aren't we pulled every emotion out of me. Rush even more so in this book was the perfect guy, he just came across so lifelike, every minute emotion he went through as a reader I was pulled into what he was feeling. The unjustness of it all was all consuming, the highs and lows, the angst, the feels came at me like a train derailed.
And Gia was the perfect companion for Rush, she proved this time and time again in this final instalment. I loved these two characters.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rebel Heart.

April 12, 2018 – Shelved
April 12, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
May 12, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018-arcs
May 12, 2018 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
May 15, 2018 – Started Reading
May 15, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Richelle Robinson Loved it and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Richelle wrote: "Loved it and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!"

WOW!! That was quick!! Starting mine tonight

My Pink Fairytales Don't want to be friends anymore. You always read the greatest book ahead of me. Not fair! #somuchenvy 😝

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ My Pink Fairytales wrote: "Don't want to be friends anymore. You always read the greatest book ahead of me. Not fair! #somuchenvy 😝"

Awwww I'd stalk your ass if you unfriended me so your kind of stuck with me lol

My Pink Fairytales KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛ wrote:

Awwww I'd stalk your ass if you unfriended me so your kind of s..."

😍😍😍

Elle's Book Blog OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! I need this book now!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Not long to wait!! You are going to love it!!

message 8: by Chan (new)

Chan For some reason I immediately thought this book was about Rush, Tabby's brother...you know, Kane Allen's kids? LOL! I'm talking about them like they are real people. Anyway, they are from KA's stories, not Ward and Keeland.

Great review hon!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Chan wrote: "For some reason I immediately thought this book was about Rush, Tabby's brother...you know, Kane Allen's kids? LOL! I'm talking about them like they are real people. Anyway, they are from KA's stor..."

Oh my that is confusing lol

Mindy Lou's Book Review Great review, Kat!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Mindy Lou's Book Review wrote: "Great review, Kat!"