jessica's Reviews > A Court of Thorns and Roses

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Read 2 times. Last read June 6, 2019.

omg you guys. look at my original review! i totally thought tamlin was bae. im dying. oh, to be young and innocent. 2018 was such a simpler time.

but i still loathe nesta with every fibre of my being, so i guess some things never change. lol.

______________________________

this was serving me some major ‘beauty and the beast’ meets ‘twilight’ realness. and i had no idea that was something i needed in my life until now. i completely understand the hype around this book. all of the world building, the writing, the pacing, and of course, ALL the tamlin. brilliance! it is safe to say that i am now a proud owner of a first class ticket on the SJM bandwagon. the woman is a queen.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Court of Thorns and Roses.

April 11, 2018 – Shelved
April 11, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
April 28, 2018 – Finished Reading
Started Reading
June 6, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)

kazually ♡ lmao XD happy reading <3 i love both of her series

jessica thank you!! i really liked 'throne of glass' so i cant wait to see how good this series is!!

Divania Timmal-Jones Yay!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Enjoy! I love this series :D

jessica aww. thanks! ive heard so many good things about it! im very excited!

Vishakha You’re going to love it 😊

jessica yay!! cant wait!!

Jessica Happy reading :)

jessica thank youuu! x

message 10: by Noor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noor Sidhu I know right it’s amazing 😉. I love Sarah J Maas. And Rhys Ofc 😍

Divania Timmal-Jones I adored this series!! I am trying Throne of Glass and book 1 was a bit underwhelming, but the hype is real so going to read book 2!

jessica sameee. ive heard the book two is where its at. i have it on my on to-read pile next!! i really hope you enjoy it!! x

Divania Timmal-Jones jessica wrote: "sameee. ive heard the book two is where its at. i have it on my on to-read pile next!! i really hope you enjoy it!! x"

Me, too! I just find the main character a bit exhausting, so it was a chore to read.

Sarah Dorothea Great review! I am currently reading the 3rd book and I AM LOVING it. 😊❤️🤙🏻

jessica i cant wait to continue reading the series!! so happy youre enjoying them!! x

message 16: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Love this series! And it only gets better :)

Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books) Yes, girl. Welcome to the train. There's plenty of room. We all drink tea and fangirl over the characters while crying over our SJM libraries.

jessica hahaha. yay!! sounds fantastic!! i am in great company! :) xx

Danyelle Yes she is!

Kaylanii of The Court of Dreams Don't worry!!! Lol I loved Tamlin in the first one too when I first read it.:))

jessica so glad i wasnt the only one!!

message 22: by chris ☁️ (new)

chris ☁️ Okay, you have convinced me to read this series now haha. I've been avoiding SJM for the longest time!

jessica yesss! well, theres my good deed for the day! hehe.

Jessica  (Ihaveseenthedragons) How much simpeler the times were in these books when Tamlin was still Bae 😂

jessica they really were!