Debbie Bateman's Reviews > A Crack in the Wall

A Crack in the Wall by Betty Jane Hegerat

Nov 15, 2011

I was deeply moved by these stories. Betty Jane Hegerat captures the fragile moments of human connection and shows how the actions of strangers can have a profound impact on the course of our lives. From the woman who sees a child being ignored by his warring parents to the senior women sharing a room in an extended care facility, these stories draw us inside the thoughts and feelings of people we are likely to recognize from our own lives.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Crack in the Wall.

November 15, 2011 – Started Reading
November 15, 2011 – Shelved
November 26, 2011 –
0.0% "I have only read the first story. The light touch and deep character development drew me into the story. I particularly loved the descriptions of feline behaviour."
December 11, 2011 –
0.0% "A Crack in the Wall takes us inside the hearts and minds of people we see every day. From a young boy playing in the park to a mentally fragmented woman in a nursing home, Betty Jane Hegerat finds the moments that bring us together. I am three quarters of the way through this book and looking forward to continuing."
December 27, 2011 – Finished Reading