Malbadeen's Reviews > The Gift: Creativity and the Artist in the Modern World

The Gift by Lewis Hyde

liked it
bookshelves: required-reading

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Three weeks People. I am done with school in THREE WEEKS!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gift.

Finished Reading
November 14, 2011 – Shelved as: required-reading
November 14, 2011 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

message 1: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! THREE WEEKS!!!! You're going to tear it up!

Malbadeen I'm going to tear back a blanket and take a long nap. Because I'm CRAAAAAZY like that!

message 3: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! Face-first into that matress! Punch your pillow into shape! Wild woman Malbadeen!

Malbadeen that sounds heavenly!

message 5: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! Like a divine headlock on your bed!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle A review after my own heart. Congratulations on being almost done with school!

Malbadeen From what I read of this book, I'm pretty sure you would hate it. On a different, more important note - thank goodness you FINALY put up a photo!!!

message 8: by Jan (new)

Jan Pliler Thank you for one of the best book reviews I have ever read BEFORE reading a book. Your assessment of the material helped me decide NOT to read it. Thank you! I hope graduation went well;)

message 9: by Claudia (new) - added it

Claudia Turner Blah blah blah.