Sara Gross's Reviews > The Invisible Thread

The Invisible Thread by Lisa Suzanne

Read 2 times. Last read April 9, 2018 to April 12, 2018.

I really liked the conclusion to Ethan and Maci's story. It pretty much started where the first book left off. Maci had a long revenge plan to execute on Ethan and nothing ends up the way she had planned. She fell for him - AGAIN. This half of the story was about coming clean, telling the truth, and finding out if they could move forward together after all the cards were laid out on the table. Ethan is stubborn, and slightly immature, and likes to handle his problems with booze, drugs, and women, and since he has Maci in his life, these options have had to change. I liked seeing how Ethan grew in this half of the story. Maci too for that matter. She started to realize that revenge seems like such a great plan when you are a teenager in high school, but as you grow up and change, those plans don't seem quite as important. I thought this was a fantastic conclusion to the story, and I really liked where they ended up. I am hoping for further stories about the other band members. We got part of it in the Destiny series, but I would like to read about the other two couples who are fringe characters in this story. I received an ARC for an honest review. If you haven't read the first book in the duet, you should definitely read first. You should also probably read the Destiny trilogy first as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Invisible Thread.

Finished Reading