Laura Lovely's Reviews > As She Fades

As She Fades by Abbi Glines

24208285

liked it

2.5/5 stars

Okay so first of all, im a really big fan of Abbi’s books and i always have loved them for their simple and fun nature. This book really surprised me. I would first like to point out that the blurb on the back of the book and also on Goodreads does not match the plot. That really confused me but i can look past that for now.

This book is told in two parts and to be honest, I really wish the book was just a continuation of part one because part two made absolutely no sense to me and made the book feel so rushed and confusing. Again I’m a really big fan of Abbi’s books so this one was just a major disappointment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As She Fades.

April 8, 2018 – Started Reading
April 8, 2018 – Shelved
April 8, 2018 –
page 95
April 8, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

mybookishreads Yeah, part 2 has me so confused. the plot synopsis doesn't match up either...what on earth happened there? lol

Jessica Ohse Goodreads blurb doesn't match the book so I was very confused. I wasn't a big fan of part 2, it was confusing and didn't really seem like it ended in a good way it just ended.

Dawn yes i agree the second part just threw me straight off and the ending just a blunt stop. Quite disappointed as i am an Abbi fan too

Nóreen Totally agree with you

message 5: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa Part 2 felt flat after part 1 right? Thought it was just me!

Aaliyah I eel the same way it was so great in part one then part two ruined it.

❤️ Diana ❤️ The blurb is defiantly incorrect but I get why but they need ti change that he woke up and didn’t remember her, maybe that’s where she originally was going to go but changed her mind? Anyhoot that part needs to be removed for sure. But I wish spent more time tying part two to part one with her memories. But I liked the twist so I get why the blurb is not correct,