Julie Reece's Reviews > The P.U.R.E.

The P.U.R.E. by Claire Gillian

I loved this book. The story is sexy, funny, and taught me never to be afraid to read outside my normal genre...

I was lucky enough to receive a pre arc of Ms. Gillian's book, The P.U.R.E a few weeks ago. I picked it up for the first time yesterday (yes, you read correctly) and read it in less than a day. I am an urban fantasy/paranormal romance girl at heart, so color me shocked when I found myself turning pages four hours later to see what happened next!

When new accounting hire Gayle Lindley, and her smokin' hot partner Jon Cripps, are wrongly accused of botching the numbers on their first audit, Gayle tries to ferret out the truth and stumbles on a dangerous conspiracy. She drags Jon along on her amateur sleuthing escapades putting both their lives and careers on the line. The chemistry between these two is undeniable, strike that, steamy, and the mystery kept me guessing right up to the very end.

If you thought a romantic suspense about a couple of CPA's in trouble might read a bit dull, think again. Ms. Gillian's wit is razor sharp. The pace flies like a bullet from a gun and hits the target with satisfying accuracy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The P.U.R.E..

Finished Reading