AGandyGirl's Reviews > Let Me In

Let Me In by Luna David

bookshelves: 2018-read-reread, age-gap, br-with-momo, br-with-elsbeth, daddy, roll-around-naked-with
Read 3 times

What a awesomely developed group of characters that I cannot wait to get more of. I adored the leads in this and while some of the "Daddy/boy" kink is really not for me, this was done in such a way that it made complete sense and exactly what these characters need and want in a relationship.

I especially appreciated how this story started with 2 POV's and then one of these POV's changed to a third character. So different and yet such a great introduction to the dynamic which is this relationship.

I also very much appreciated that the typical "drama" that tends to land at 80% didn't. I mean it is there but it happens much soon and it landed where it made sense in the development of this couple. It was heartbreaking (Luna style...*coughs Saving Sebastian*) and yet having both POV's once again brings forth such reasoning to both sides that you can't help but understand and love both characters even more.

The storyline with Liam's mother was really the only part that didn't work for me and it felt like it took up way too much of the story.

But give me all these Daddies and their boys NOW. Like NOW. I cannot wait to get the rest of this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let Me In.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
March 27, 2018 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
April 5, 2018 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
April 7, 2018 – Shelved
April 7, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018-read-reread
April 7, 2018 – Shelved as: age-gap
April 7, 2018 – Shelved as: br-with-momo
April 7, 2018 – Shelved as: br-with-elsbeth
April 7, 2018 – Shelved as: daddy
April 7, 2018 – Shelved as: roll-around-naked-with
April 7, 2018 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)