Patricia Kemp Blackmon's Reviews > An Amish Wedding

An Amish Wedding by Beth Wiseman

Nov 14, 2011

bookshelves: booksneeze-for-review, favorites
Read from December 16 to 19, 2011 — I own a copy

Three Amish women yearn for the perfect wedding.

In the first story "A Perfect Plan" by Beth Wiseman, Prisilla King is faced with so many distractions as she plans her wedding with Chester Lapp. She becomes a doubting Thomas and is afraid all these things are bad omen which is not in her belief. She pray for God's will be done if she is to marry Chester. Fear is our enemy it can cause us to be blinded to God's will.
I rate this story a five out of five.

In the second story "The Perfect Match" by Kathleen Fuller, Naomi Fisher has a gift for matchmaking. But this gift does not work for herself. She fears will be an old maid never to marry. But the tables turn on her when she is trying to be a matchmaker for a friend and a so called best man that is in town for her sisters wedding. She seemed to think her will was greater than God's will. II like the way the story unfolded.
I rate this story a five out of five.

In the third story "The Perfect Secret" by Kelly Long, Rose Bender is to marry Luke Raber.
But he is so laid back and somewhat boring. She was expecting a little more romance since they become engaged. Then things start to get strange when she starts fantasizing about him and he is fantasizing about her. But they can't seem to be honest with each other about their true feelings. This is a really cute story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

*********

I highly recommend this book.

I rate this book a five out of five.

Disclosure:
I was provided a copy for review from Booksneeze. I was in no way compensated for my review it is my own opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Amish Wedding.

12/16/2011 page 88