Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Psychic's Spell

Psychic's Spell by Ella Summers

Psychic’s Spell is book six in the Legion of Angels series by Ella Summers.

First, this series does need to be read in order. Next this was another gripping installment.

Leda returns home to visit her family in Purgatory, but her visit doesn’t go as planned and soon she’s off rescuing kidnapped women.

Their are some major surprises on some of the characters. We finally learn about Leda’s heritage and the others in her family. All of them are so much more then human and each has their own destiny. The overall arc also progress nicely.

I liked Nero and Leda together. Their isn’t much on relationship growth, but that’s ok for now. Their together and Leda doesn’t need him by her side to fight the battles. She’s strong enough to stand on her own or by his side. The only down side with this relationship is that the author kept hinting that Nero might be selected to marry someone else. I don’t like this and hope it doesn’t come to be. These two clearly love each other and have marked each other with their powers, so to do this is just torchere.

There is one other thing that bothered me. The speech marks through the book. We all know that Leda “fights dirty” and that she feels everyone should learn the same. This is something we have been seeing scenes book one. I’m kinda tired of the same song and dance or should say copy and paste that’s done. It’s book six now. We don’t need it.

Overall, Psychic’s Spell had me hooked from the first to the last page. Their is action, adventure, and secrets revealed. Can’t wait for the next installment.

Rated: 4 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Psychic's Spell.

April 6, 2018 – Shelved
February 28, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-angel-books
February 28, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-urban-fantasy
February 28, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
February 28, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review Angela!💖😉

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Great review Angela!💖😉"

Thank's!! ^_^