Naix's Reviews > Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Nov 14, 2011

This is the first book i have read from sherrilyn kenyon.i didnt follow the order of the books from this series that should be read first thats why it took me awhile to understand and conceptualize the settings or the world the characters are in, so i think it will be good to read them in order for better orientation of the settings and of the characters as well.

love how the author intertwine mythologies in this book. Particularly greek which am a fan of greek mythology and am starting to love summerian mythology bec of this too. About this book, its a paranormal romance/action novel. Instead of vampires, thank God! The gods, goddess and demi gods are the lead characters. Sin, the summerIan fertility god is the main character here and kath, artemis daughter is the love interest of sin. I wont be spoiling the novel too much but overall the situation that kath and sin are in excites me.

Its a good twist in the story, especially when kath knew the real truth about his father and the relationship of sin and kath's mother (artemis) who by the way sherrilyn kenyon made me hate her in this novel. And because of those situations i think made this book a decent readable novel. Another mystery on this book is the character of Acheron which i will be reading next. She has the whole story of him cause in here Acherons role and history made me curious and sad.

Anyway YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK IF YOUR UNCERTAIN! A MUST!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devil May Cry.