Dash fan 's Reviews > Spring at The Little Duck Pond Cafe:

Spring at The Little Duck Pond Cafe by Rosie Green

61989809

bookshelves: blog-tour, profile, publisher-review

5☆ A Charming, feel good read, that I fell in love with!

First of all I want to start by saying this is one of my favourite spring covers so far.
It's gorgeous and makes me smile!

Spring at The Little Duck Pond Café is the first book in a fabulous new series. I am very excited about!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this delightful short story. It made me laugh out loud so many times, it warmed my heart, bought back memories of my Aunt and her Alzheimer's, I loved all the wonderful quirky characters and best of the gorgeous duck pond and the beautiful Café.

When Sylvia takes Ellie in after she falls In the sludge of the duck pond, Ellie is shocked by what she sees in Sylvia's eclectic Café. There is clutter & antiques everywhere. Each holding a special place in Sylvia and her late husband heart.

Ellie is running away from a broken heart and Sylvia offers her a 6month lease on the flat above The Little Duck Pond Café.
Ellie jumps at the chance, packs her bag and leaves to start a new adventure in the Town her mum grew up in.

Sylvia has decided that in 6months time she is going to sell the quaint but eclectic Little Duck Pond Café. But Ellie has other ideas she thinks she can save it.

Zak is Sylvia's Nephew and he first meets Eellie when she is climbing up his tree taking photographs of the gorgeous quaint village.
He is very handsome and might just be what Ellie needs to get over her cheating Ex!

I adored this charming, heartwarming short story and I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

If you are looking for a feel good, laugh out loud, poignant read that will melt your heart, make your tummy rumble and make you fall in love with The Little Duck Pond Café then this is definitely a book to read!

Thank you to Rachel Random Resources for this copy which I reviewed honestly and voluntarily.

My Review is also on my blog website:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spring at The Little Duck Pond Cafe.

Finished Reading
April 5, 2018 – Shelved
April 5, 2018 – Shelved as: blog-tour
April 5, 2018 – Shelved as: profile
April 5, 2018 – Shelved as: publisher-review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Carla (new)

Carla Johnson-Hicks Sounds sweet.

message 2: by KAS (new)

KAS Sure is a sweet cover, Kelly! Glad you loved :)) xox

Dash fan Carla wrote: "Sounds sweet."

Thank you Carla,💕 it really is a sweet feel good read. X

Dash fan KAS wrote: "Sure is a sweet cover, Kelly! Glad you loved :)) xox"

Thank you so much KAS 💕 it really is so sweet. I love ducks so straight away the title and the cover drew me in 🦆😍 xox