Chelsea's Reviews > Invited into Your Closet

Invited into Your Closet by Peyton Landry

Can I just say wow. First off this is the first ever book I have read that has m/m scenes in it. I started reading expecting to be extremely grossed out by the m/m. That however is not the case at all Peyton does a very good job developing the characters and making you feel close to them like they are your own friends. You get to see two men in love which can really open someone's eyes if they are against and unaccepting of gay or lesbian couples or just do not understand it. I have never been against same sex couples I just never really understood it but this book really helped open my eyes to it. I really love how it has multiple things going on I love Spencer and Miranda's story it adds so much to the book. I will say it is what drew me in the most but adding Mark and Corbin helps seal the deal. I can not wait to delve into book two! This is an amazing story and I have a good feeling their is so much more to it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invited into Your Closet.

Finished Reading