Chris Bails's Reviews > Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire by Trish McCallan

Nov 13, 2011

What a great book. I can't wait for the next book to come out. Summer 2012.
This is a great story about a group of Navy Seals that are friends-Zane, Cosky, and Rawls. They are off missions and going to a friends wedding in Hawaii. Zane has visions and as they are at the airport he has one, he sees his friends shot and dead.
Beth is a clerical worker for an airlines company and she has this crazy dream. In this dream she sees her friends getting divorced, a fire, and a plane with 3 Seals and the rest of the crew shot dead and not sure why. The first two things happen and now she wonders if the 3rd is going to happen. She proceds to go to the airport and sees the 3 Seals and the passengers that are going to be killed and it is to much for it not to be true. She approches the Seal and things happen between them, a connection that she can't explain, but he knows what it is.
This is a great story. Had me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. Love the characters. Beth and Zane are great. The secondary characters are also great. Can't wait to see what happens with them. Especially Mac and Beth, hoping Cosky is okay, and praying the Jill(twin sister) is okay and her kids also.
A very great read that I will definately recommend to others.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forged in Fire.