Sofia Lazaridou's Reviews > The Secret Thief

The Secret Thief by Nina Lane

Read 2 times. Last read April 1, 2018.

First of all, I must say that I didn't bother to read the blurb of the book when I requested to review it. I just saw the author's name and went for it. What can I say? I like her books. The title led me to believe that the book belonged in the paranormal genre and I was a little thrown off when I realized that the book I was reading was just "normal". That is my fault and I know it, but I had to say it. That was the reason I couldn't completely connect with the story and I wasn't overly excited as most people are so far. The book was good and I liked it, but it didn't blow my mind off. It has some very strong parts, but sometimes I couldn't understand what was going on in Eve's mind. She was completely unfair to Flynn when it came to one of his secrets and I disliked a little for that. I wasn't her biggest fan. If I had the chance to get deeper into her mind and thoughts I might have been able to like her more. Flynn is a good man with a lot of secrets. You will find out more about him as you turn the pages and I don't want to spoil anything. You should read the book and find out everything on your own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret Thief.

Finished Reading