Ariadna Basulto's Reviews > Pretty Reckless

Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen

Pretty Reckless. WOW. I legitimately swooned all the mf swoons and cried all the damn tears!

I was beyond excited to get to dive back into the All Saints world I know and love, but this wasn’t just the YA HotHoles 2.0 version, this was even better! These kids are meaner, more entitled, and the last time they gave any f*cks was probably 2015. Maybe. The drama is still there and more captivating than ever. And no one conjures up drama better than the Queen B herself, Daria Followhill.

Daria is a spoiled, entitled, poor little rich girl with plenty of sins hidden just beneath her perfectly polished surface. She’s straight up wicked and manipulative, but through L.J Shen’s expert storytelling she’s also vulnerable and even endearing. And oh my god don’t even get me started on Penn! He may not technically be a Tot-Hole, but he’s 100% sinner. Penn and Daria have all the magic of previous Shen couples with an added freshness that makes them irresistible and memorable.

Pretty Reckless lived up to my expectations and then promptly blasted them out of water. There was plenty of angst, sizzling passion, so much drama it made The CW jealous, and a flood of feels big enough to cancel out the California drought. Buckle up people, the new Sinners are here and they don’t play. All. The. Stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Reckless.

April 3, 2018 – Shelved
February 23, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 22, 2019 – Started Reading
April 23, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Diane (new) - added it

Diane Silvia Awesome Review I flove it👊❤

Ariadna Basulto @Diane Thank you!

message 3: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon Capelle Amazing review

pwnedbythebook Love this review!

message 5: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon Botkin After reading this review, has me ordering it now!!!

LakerL24vr Fantastic review. I devoured this yesterday and want to jump right back in!