Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader's Reviews > The Bakery at Seashell Cove

The Bakery at Seashell Cove by Karen Clarke

bookshelves: 2018-reads, arcs, kindle-version, rom-com
Recommended to Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader by: Melisa

4 seashells by the seashore for The Bakery at Seashell Cove! 🐚 🐚 🐚 🐚

I am ever grateful to my friend and Traveling Sister, Melisa, who told me about Karen Clarke’s books. They are pure fun, and The Bakery at Seashell Cove is no exception!

Where The Cafe at Seashell Cove was Cassie’s story, The Bakery at Seashell Cove is Cassie’s friend, Meg’s, story.

Also taking place in picturesque Seashell Cove, Meg Larson has it all. She is a baker, and she is about to marry her high school sweetheart, Sam.

But it all goes off-kilter when the bakery is up for sale, and Sam becomes distant. And obsessed. Completely obsessed with cycling! (My husband had his own obsession with cycling, but I digress! Lol)

Will Meg follow in Cassie’s shoes and have her own happily-ever-after?

If you are fan of brisk, fun, beachy reads with cute characters, a cozy setting, and British humor, give Karen Clarke a try. I am most definitely a fan and cannot wait to see whose story she explores next at Seashell Cove!

Thank you to Karen Clarke, Bookouture, and Netgalley for the ARC. The Bakery at Seashell Cove will be released on June 8, 2018.

I’ll have a pic up on my blog and instagram inspired by the adorable cover!
My reviews can also be found on my blog: www.jennifertarheelreader.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bakery at Seashell Cove.

April 3, 2018 – Shelved
May 26, 2018 – Shelved as: kindle-version
June 5, 2018 – Started Reading
June 7, 2018 – Shelved as: rom-com
June 7, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Clemence Jennifer, great review! So lovely to have GR friends who can recommend such wonderful books! The joys of GR!

message 2: by KAS (new)

KAS Sweet and fun review, Jennifer! Glad you found a great beach read to recommend ;) 💕

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Great Review! A beach and bakery...what could be better.

Melisa Ah I keep saying this on repeat, but you’re the sweetest ever! SO very glad you are loving Karen Clarke too, she is such a fun author! Love that we love the same books🎉

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Erin wrote: "Jennifer, great review! So lovely to have GR friends who can recommend such wonderful books! The joys of GR!"

Thanks, Erin! It truly is! Our TBRs will never dry up, that’s for sure!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader KAS wrote: "Sweet and fun review, Jennifer! Glad you found a great beach read to recommend ;) 💕"

Thanks so much, KAS! It was a sweet story! Xo

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Lisa wrote: "Great Review! A beach and bakery...what could be better."

Thanks, Lisa! Definitely the best of all worlds!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Melisa - Traveling Sister wrote: "Ah I keep saying this on repeat, but you’re the sweetest ever! SO very glad you are loving Karen Clarke too, she is such a fun author! Love that we love the same books🎉"

I think you are the sweetest, and I love that we love the same books, too! Next you’ll have me reading holiday books year round! 😉 💗

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Lovely review, Jennifer!

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Sweet review, luv!! xx

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister Awe, this sounds fun! Great review, sweet gal 😊

Brooke — brooklynnnnereads This looks like such a cute and fun read, great review! :)

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Meredith wrote: "Lovely review, Jennifer!"

Thank you, Meredith!

message 14: by Mischenko (new)

Mischenko Nice review, Jennifer! Love that cover! 😍❤

message 15: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Love the sound of this one!

message 16: by Kendall (new)

Kendall This looks like such a cute and fun read!! ❤️

message 17: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Fab review, Jennifer! Glad it was an enjoyable read for you! xoxo

message 18: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Lovely review Jennifer! :)

message 19: by JanB (new)

JanB I’m loving the reviews on this book from the Sisters. I’ll have to check them out (when I’m not dieting! Lol)

message 20: by Marialyce (new)

Marialyce Lovely review!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Sweet review, luv!! xx"

Thanks so much, Jenny! Xo

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister wrote: "Awe, this sounds fun! Great review, sweet gal 😊"

Thanks, Kris! It was so much fun! ♥️

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Brooke — brooklynnnnereads wrote: "This looks like such a cute and fun read, great review! :)"

Thanks, Brooke! It was a delightful book!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Mischenko wrote: "Nice review, Jennifer! Love that cover! 😍❤"

Thanks, M! Me, too! Love the macs the most! 💗

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Holly wrote: "Love the sound of this one!"

It was terrific, Holls!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Kendall wrote: "This looks like such a cute and fun read!! ❤️"

It really was, Kendall! 🌻

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Nazanin wrote: "Fab review, Jennifer! Glad it was an enjoyable read for you! xoxo"

Thanks, Nazanin! It was so much fun! 💕

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Sandra wrote: "Lovely review Jennifer! :)"

Thanks so much, Sandra!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader JanB wrote: "I’m loving the reviews on this book from the Sisters. I’ll have to check them out (when I’m not dieting! Lol)"

Yes, Jan, definitely check them out for a change of pace!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Marialyce wrote: "Lovely review!"

Thanks, Marialyce!

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Terrific review! Fun book!