Nazanin's Reviews > 29 Seconds

29 Seconds by T.M. Logan

liked it
bookshelves: 2018, thriller

3.5 "Stick-to-the-Rules" Stars

Professor Alan is an outstanding scholar and a gifted researcher, one of the best but he’s harassing Sarah. They work in the same university but Sarah’s contract isn’t permanent yet and the only obstacle to her contract is Alan. So because of Alan’s influence, she can’t make a complaint. But she did something and her reward is she can provide a name and that person will be disappeared! But can she do that? Or she thinks about something else!? But it’s her reward so it’s her right to choose a name, right?!

This book was really thrilling and I really liked it! I liked the writing, the short chapters were in my favor though. But the ending was a disappointment! I had high expectation for its ending! It was my first read by this author but I will try other books by the author because I really liked the writing! Anyway, it was a good thrilling read and I hope you enjoy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 29 Seconds.

April 2, 2018 – Started Reading
April 2, 2018 – Shelved
April 6, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
April 6, 2018 – Shelved as: thriller
April 6, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Happy reading, love! 💙💘💙

Nazanin Karla wrote: "Happy reading, love! 💙💘💙"

Thanks, bestie! 💗😍💗

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Sorry you didn't find satisfaction in the ending, hon! I really hate it when that happens. I hope you next read works better from the beginning to the end! xx

message 4: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Wonderful review Nazanin! Sorry this wasn’t a better read for you!

message 5: by Priya (new) - added it

Priya Amazing review hun :)) 💛💛Sorry the ending was not good enough for you, this book is in my TBR and now I am not sure about this book, weather to read it or not.

message 6: by KAS (new)

KAS Fab review, Nazanin! Glad it was a thrilling read ;)) xox

message 7: by Simone (new)

Simone Fab review, babe! ❤

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Great review, Nazanin! 😊

Maureen Great review Nazanin😄

Nazanin Lyn wrote: "Sorry you didn't find satisfaction in the ending, hon! I really hate it when that happens. I hope you next read works better from the beginning to the end! xx"

The ending wasn't that bad but it could have been better, you know! I hope so too! Thanks so much, babe! 💜

Kendall wrote: "Wonderful review Nazanin! Sorry this wasn’t a better read for you!"

Thanks very much, Kendall! 💙

Priya wrote: "Amazing review hun :)) 💛💛Sorry the ending was not good enough for you, this book is in my TBR and now I am not sure about this book, weather to read it or not."

Don't listen to me, babe! It's a good thriller! It's just I have other things in my mind for ending! The ending was really simple! Thanks a lot, babe! 💟

KAS wrote: "Fab review, Nazanin! Glad it was a thrilling read ;)) xox"

Thanks a bunch, dear KAS! 💞

Nazanin Simone wrote: "Fab review, babe! ❤"

Thanks so much, hun! 💛

Chelsea wrote: "Great review, Nazanin! 😊"

Thanks very much, Chelsea! 💗

Maureen wrote: "Great review Nazanin😄"

Thanks a lot, Maureen! 💚

Nazanin Maddie wrote: "Sorry it was not a total win, but your review is Awesome, darling xo💕💕"

Me too! Thanks a bunch, lovely! xoxo <33

message 13: by Karla (new)

Karla Awesome review, bestie! Ah I feel you I just read a good series but the last of book was kind of a let down. 💗🌸💛

message 14: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Good review, Nazanin! :)

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Wonderful review, love! <3

Nazanin Karla wrote: "Awesome review, bestie! Ah I feel you I just read a good series but the last of book was kind of a let down. 💗🌸💛"

Sorry about the last book! I hate when it happens in the series!! Thanks so much, amiga! 💛😍💛

Diane wrote: "Good review, Nazanin! :)"

Thanks very much, Diane! :)

Berit☀️✨ Wonderful review, sorry the ending was disappointing, very timely book! 💜

message 18: by Wynne (new)

Wynne Katherine Fabulous review babe! xx

message 19: by Molly (new)

Molly Porter gd review

Nazanin Berit☀️✨ wrote: "Wonderful review, sorry the ending was disappointing, very timely book! 💜"

It happens! *sigh* Thanks a lot, Berit! xoxo

Wynne wrote: "Fabulous review babe! xx"

Thanks a bunch, hun! xoxo

Molly ;P wrote: "gd review"

Thanks so much, Molly! :)

message 21: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Sounds good! too bad the ending fell short, great review Nazanin!

Nazanin Holly wrote: "Sounds good! too bad the ending fell short, great review Nazanin!"

Despite its ending, the story was really good! Thanks very much, Holly!

message 23: by Hanne (new)

Hanne Great review :)

Nazanin Hanne wrote: "Great review :)"

Thanks a lot, Hanne! :)

message 25: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Great review!!! :)

Nazanin Deanna wrote: "Great review!!! :)"

Thanks a bunch, Deanna! 💖

Mindy Lou's Book Review Great review, Nazanin!

Nazanin Mindy Lou's Book Review wrote: "Great review, Nazanin!"

Thanks so much, Mindy! :)

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Terrific review, sweetie!! xox

Nazanin Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Terrific review, sweetie!! xox"

Thanks very much, babe! xoxo

message 31: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review hon ;) xoxo

Nazanin Wendy wrote: "Great review hon ;) xoxo"

Thanks a lot, babe! xoxo

message 33: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Wilson I thought the plot was unbelievable. The description of events pathetic, how readers can give drivel like this 5 stars I don’t know. Might I suggest reading Michael Connelly of John Grisham