Jeanne 's Reviews > What He Always Knew

What He Always Knew by Kandi Steiner

liked it
bookshelves: drove-me-to-drink, love-triangle, not-this-again, skimtastic

This book was frustrating to read. I don't even think I would recommend it to be honest, unless someone loves unnecessarily angsty books where you spend most of the time wanting to strangle the main character. I liked Charlie in the first book. I empathized with her situation, and could even relate to it in many ways. In this one though, she was just thoughtless and disrespectful to someone who didn't deserve it.

(view spoiler)

On the upside, at least I found a book that kept me engaged, so that's something!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What He Always Knew.

April 2, 2018 – Started Reading
April 2, 2018 – Shelved
April 2, 2018 –
48.0% "Uuuuuugh!"
April 2, 2018 –
78.0% "Omg, this book is driving me crazy. Seriously, my favorite part was when Cameron punched Reese in the face. I wish he would do it again. Just saying! Gah."
April 2, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ LOL great review Jeanne. I understand ur frustration about the angst...it was even getting to me. I was torn bet the two of them!

oh and i totally agree w/u about the (view spoiler)

Jeanne Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wrote: "LOL great review Jeanne. I understand ur frustration about the angst...it was even getting to me. I was torn bet the two of them!

oh and i totally agree w/u about the [spoilers removed]"

Haha, thanks! At least I felt enough passion to write a ranty review. :) and IKR? (view spoiler)

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Jeanne wrote: "Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wrote: "LOL great review Jeanne. I understand ur frustration about the angst...it was even getting to me. I was torn bet the two of them!

oh and i totally..."

seriously...he seemed like a whole different person in this book.

Chelsea Spot on review, Jeanne! Totally agree with everything you've said.

Jeanne Thanks Chelsea! Hope all is well with you! ❤️

message 6: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Terrific review Jeanne! I totally read the spoilers. So not reading this one. Hope your next one is less annoying. :)

Jeanne Thanks, Aisling:). Good plan! 🙂

message 8: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Thank you for the spoilers. I hate not knowing who they are going to end up with! Not going to read this one though... sounds too angsty.

Guest Spot. On.

Thembisile Mokoena I really agree, I decided that I hated Charlie halfway in this book and I will definitely not recommend it.