Angela's Reviews > Fangtastic

Fangtastic by Lucienne Diver

Nov 12, 2011

Read from March 04 to 08, 2012 — I own a copy

I can say that this was a refreshing read for me. Nothing too heavy and I love Gina's humor and personality, as crude as it may be.

Gina's on another mission for the feds and is Undesirable #1 on the Vamps list. Gina, Bobby and her BFF end up moving to Florida to hunt down a human posing as a vampire. He has created a gang and is killing humans and pretending to be a vampire. So Gina and her gang have to find out where he is and turn him in. They end up infiltrating this club full of people pretending to be vampires. I don't even think most of the humans really believe the vamps exist.

Gina gets suspicious of the feds, and who can really blame her. She does some investigating of her own along the way that proves very interesting. There are a lot of secrets she learns too. We also learn about several new powers that different people/vamps posses. Fangtastic did not disappoint with the action one bit. Gina is getting shot, beat, burnt or attacked around every turn it seems. Her romance heats up even more with Bobby, although sadly they have no time to be alone together.

I was glad to read at the end that there will be another book. This is good because it was left on a mild cliff hanger.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fangtastic.