Nicola's Reviews > Romancing the Duke

Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare

4.5 stars.

This is only my second Tessa Dare read and proves that my instant love of her writing after the first was for a reason as I loved Romancing the Duke.

description Should I address you as ‘Your Grace?’”
“I don’t see the point of it. Within a few hours, I hope you’ll refer to me as ‘That ill-mannered wretch you importuned one rainy afternoon and then never pestered again.’ ”

With a flawed, stubborn, impossible man, a very persevering, willful, funny lady and no shortage of humour, verbal sparring and romance, I devoured this Beauty and the Beast style fairy tale and Ransom and Izzy are a wonderful couple whose plight give the old emotions a bit of a workout.

description ...kiss me. With every ounce of passion in your soul.”

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romancing the Duke.

March 30, 2018 – Started Reading
March 31, 2018 – Finished Reading
April 1, 2018 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS Terrific review, Nicola ;)) Glad you are enjoying this author’s work! xoxo

message 2: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Excellent review! I may have to check this one out! ❤️

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review sweets ;) xoxo

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession I loved this book Glad you loved it too Nicola :)

Nicola KAS wrote: "Terrific review, Nicola ;)) Glad you are enjoying this author’s work! xoxo"

Elizabeth wrote: "Excellent review! I may have to check this one out! ❤️"

Wendy wrote: "Great review sweets ;) xoxo"

Jessica's wrote: "I loved this book Glad you loved it too Nicola :)"

Thanks, ladies xox

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Terrific review, hon! Glad you had another winner. xoxo

Nicola Karla wrote: "Terrific review, hon! Glad you had another winner. xoxo"

Thanks, lovely. The good reads keep rolling in at the moment xox

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Great review Nicola hun! xx

Nicola Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Great review Nicola hun! xx"

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Yay happy you love her as much as I do! <3 Sweet review, love!

message 11: by Judith (new)

Judith Great review,babe,x

Nicola Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ wrote: "Yay happy you love her as much as I do! <3 Sweet review, love!"

Oh I do and so many more to go at :) Thanks, lovey x

Nicola Judith wrote: "Great review,babe,x"

message 14: by Dash fan (new) - added it

Dash fan Wonderful review Nicola. Must get round to reading Tessa Dares books iv'e heard so many wonderful things about her books x

Nicola Dash fan wrote: "Wonderful review Nicola. Must get round to reading Tessa Dares books iv'e heard so many wonderful things about her books x"

Thank you :) She’s quickly won me over, I definitely recommend giving her a try x

message 16: by Dash fan (new) - added it

Dash fan Nicola wrote: "Dash fan wrote: "Wonderful review Nicola. Must get round to reading Tessa Dares books iv'e heard so many wonderful things about her books x"

Thank you :) She’s quickly won me over, I definitely re..."

Thanks Nicola, now i definitely need to give her booka a try. X