Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Release

Release by Lucia Franco

bookshelves: 2019, 2019-recommendation

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! I don't even know where to begin. Release by Lucia Franco was an extraordinary addition to one of my favorite series of all-time. My heart was completely obliterated and I am still trying to pick up the pieces after devouring this incredible story that brings on all the angst!

I have and will ALWAYS be TEAM KOVA, but after reading Execution he was slightly on my SH*T list. However, he totally redeemed himself and I am even more head over heels in love with him. Adrianna (Ria) and Kova's journey has been a complicated one and the author manages to leave us guessing every step of the way. There were so many unexpected twists and turns throughout this story and I am an emotional mess right now, especially after that cliffhanger ending. HOLY SH*T I was not expecting all that sadness. My poor Ria.

If you haven't read this series yet don't wait any longer! Trust me when I say that the cliffhangers are absolutely worth it! Lucia Franco is the QUEEN of forbidden romance and now I am already eagerly anticipating the next installment, Twist!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Release.

March 31, 2018 – Shelved