Eric Mesa's Reviews > Terris: Wrought of Copper

Terris by Alex Flagg

liked it
bookshelves: started-2018-finished-2019

If you are really into The Cosmere you tend to REALLY be into the Cosmere (just take a stroll through r/Cosmere on Reddit). So it would be a shame to miss out on all this background information about the Terrismen in this Mistborn series even if you're not going to play the RPG. Don't read this book until after you've read Misborn 1 or you will be spoiled story-wise. I think it's pretty safe to read after that as the spoilers it has for book 2 are pretty minor. It MAY spoil a death from book 2....it has been over a year since I started reading this, but other than that, I think it's pretty safe to read after book 1. I wouldn't read it too long after the first Mistborn Trilogy because it has pretty much no relevance to the Wax/Wayne series since that one takes place something like 700 years after the first trilogy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Terris.

March 31, 2018 – Shelved
March 31, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
April 1, 2018 – Started Reading
April 1, 2018 –
18.0% "Lots of background on the Terris dominance. It's a shame we didn't get to visit during the first trilogy."
April 2, 2018 –
32.0% "Fascinating. I want a side story set during Mistborn Era 2 that concerns the Terris Dominance or the resistance"
June 7, 2019 – Shelved as: started-2018-finished-2019